Smtp settings is a much needed settings you need to with the cms, without setup your smtp and google captcha none of website form will work.
to set your own smtp settings manually, open “@core > .env” file and change blow settings
MAIL_DRIVER=smtp MAIL_HOST=YOUR_SMTP_HOST MAIL_PORT=YOUR_SMTP_PORT MAIL_USERNAME=YOUR_SMTP_USERNAME_OR_EMAIL MAIL_PASSWORD=YOUR_SMTP_USER_PASSWORD MAIL_ENCRYPTION=SMTP_ENCRYPTION
you have to set all of these field in smtp settings with your proper info
- Smtp Mailer: set one from those as your smtp mailer or you can say smtp driver
- Smtp Mail Host: enter you smtp mail host
- Smtp Mail Port: select your smtp mail port from list
- Smtp Mail Username: enter your smtp username or webmail address
- Smtp Mail Password: enter your smtp password or webmail password
- Smtp Mail Encryption: select smtp encryption type
Test your settings by Sending Test Mail
that’s all from your smtp setup.